Thursday, November 1, 2007

Honeymoon

Finally, I found something that I can do for the wedding that is of my interest - searching for honeymoon packages!! Where to go? for how long? when? how much moolah? etc etc. My first option is Italy. It has always been my dream destination. The remarkable history associated with that country, the absolutely breath-taking scenic beauty, the castles, mountains, museums, rivers, islands, fashion, pasta, Ferrari! - just the very thought of it completely spins my mind. Rome, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Milan, Bologna...the list is endless. I always wondered what makes a honeymoon special? I don't have any prior experience (:p) but I am guessing its gota be something like this. So, that's that! Decided - Italy it is!
I am tempted to look for other backup options but that would take my mind off Italy. So, for now, I'm gona spend all my time figuring out a good Italian honeymoon package for myself. Cheers!

No comments: