Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dub...Dub...Dublin!!!

Every new hire who joins Oracle Dubai is required to attend a 3 weeks (now 2 weeks!) foundation training in Dublin, Ireland. So, here I am, in Dublin! Got here at 5am today. It is raining, max temp 8 deg. with a min of 4 deg. The apartment is good, well equipped with all essentials (stove, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, TV, DVD player...even an iron!). All I need to get is foodstuff and I am good to go! The heating system is amazing - probably that's why I've not frozen to death....yet! But, best of all, it has wi-fi! :-) It's almost like home away from home!


That's the living roomFrom the couch in the living room - kitchen and dinning table

That's my bed room!

And what I love best about this apartment - the kitchen!


Training starts tomorrow morning at 9am. I don't have a flatmate yet but I am sure my luck is gonna run out soon. I have another colleague whose travelling with me. She's now my next door neighbour.
Looking forward to an interesting & 'cold' next couple of weeks!

5 comments:

Unmana said...

Have fun!

Iya said...

what a nice house...
enjoy!!!
and i cant even say that get chocolates for me when u come back :(

Unknown said...

heyy...gud garbage u type i shud say. :)
neways..nicccceee aprt..it kinda reminded me of my honeymoon! dont know y. :) hehehe..have fun bro...u hardly have 2 months left! ;)

Masood said...

Ruhi - don't just keep reminding me about that! :P

Iya - I wish I'd be coming back to Blore. Chocolates would have been right up there in my list!

Unmana - Oh yes!!! :)

Madness Unleashed said...

Hmmm.....Nice house....but neighbour jara door raho...tumhari paari poori ho gayi hai...agle ballebaaz ko aane do! Samajh gaye janab :P
Aish karo ;)I know you would be cursing me for this....hehehehe