Monday, December 3, 2007

What a day....

So Friday was my last full day in Dublin and I wanted to make the most of it. It was also the assessment day so we had some presentations and written tests to see if the training was any good at all or was it just a 'free' costly vacation for some of us! I did OK I guess. I won the award for the 'Best Presentation'. Written assessment followed and I scored an overall 89% which was 2nd in class. So the day was indeed going well.

By 4pm, I started walking back to my apartment, my last walk on a now very familiar path. And I was talking photographs to capture everything forever.
Just outside the office - on the right, can see only the edge of my office bldg.

The entire block from the right are the Oracle bldgs

As we walk further away! The entire Eastpoint Business Park is spread out next to the sea

This is my favorite pic!

Our walking path was right along the edge of that sea

And through housing colonies


And finally to our apartment block - Ashbrook


Walking into Ashbrook

And that is the building where I stayed!

Next post: The best evening of my life!

1 comment:

mindspace said...

neat place... good u took the pics to capture the moments for ever.. keep doing that :)