Saturday, December 8, 2007

Thanks guys :-)

I was supposed to write about something else but I just can't help myself.

As we all know, the wedding is scheduled for 25th Jan and reception on 27th. And one of the things that I am waiting most for is meeting all my friends. And what even makes me happier is most of them are, hopefully, going to make it :-) Sumit is going to join me on 24th afternoon from Kolkata and will be with me throughout the wedding and reception. Varun plans to reach Hyd on 26th from Ahmedabad and will be with me at the reception. Iya, Abhijeet and Puja plan to reach Hyd on 27th morning from Bangalore. Amit is flying in from Delhi. Nilesh has a tentative plan as well. Other guys like Abhishek, Radhika etc are already stationed in Hyd. So far, these guys have confirmed! :-)

All I can say is that, with my best friends by my side, they are going to make this the most memorable day of my life! Thanks a lot, guys! :-) Looking forward to seeing you all....soon! Actually....can't wait!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Iya said...

:)

were u thinking we wudnt come??
Just keeping my fingers crossed. Really want to make it to the reception.