Thursday, August 14, 2008

'Snooze' it

Just wondering....

How many people 'snooze' their alarms each morning to get those few extra-precious minutes of sleep?

I snooze my alarm three times. I get 9 extra minutes or 540 seconds. Doesn't look much, isn't it? Try explaining that to me at 6.45 am!

Are we addicted to snoozing? I know I am. It is my most trusted companion. Regardless of anything, I know my alarm will ring again in 3 minutes. Period. Unless, in my slumber, I accidentally pressed 'stop'. Not good. Rush. Excuses. Dog ate my homework?!!

So why can't we just wake up at the first alarm? No more snooze. Me gonna give it a shot.

2 comments:

Iya said...

i snooze my alarm..each morning.. those extra 9 mins are the most blissful ones...

Masood said...

I loose my fight against snooze every morning. I now snooze my alarm 4 times!!!!